BLY 0.00% $2.91 boart longyear group ltd

giddy up !, page-220

1. 789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Stoeger,

I'm hoping to be seen as a realist rather than an optimist I really do think that Boart could take off particularly if it does come up with any good news. Compared to a year ago, gold, the gold index (XGD) and Ausdrill are all up in price, yet Boart is down 60%. I don't think it is unrealistic to expect some sort of comeback now for Boart. Mining shares and metal prices feel healthier than they did a few months back. Capital is being raised and many of the dead stocks have had their projects taken over by healthier companies. It is time for Boart's share price to react and that reaction could be huge. If it were to just equal what has happened to gold, the gold index and Ausdrill in recent times, it would be back to 50c. And in good times, Boart will go up much faster than the other three.

By the way, I had a record profit in 2013/2014 in absolute terms but not in percentage terms. I know that sounds surprising for someone so heavily involved in Boart but I am not going broke in this game. My main winners were APN, AOG and WTP. I don't have a lot to do with mining generally but I am punting in this field, more than usual of late, because of the tough times.

GPASAS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.