KGL 0.00% 9.1¢ kgl resources limited

gift of the **, page-2

1. 324 Posts.
    The results arent as high grade as the headline suggests - but it does help shore up the fact they are serious about what they are doing and simon is trying to keep the good news trickling along to help the SP.

The last time the SP was this low (relative to market cap) was when the krygz uprising happened - a CR raising at this time is really quite unfortunate and the fact that it is only partially underwritten with trading below the offer...

Not a bullish sign.

They're going to be producing gold from the Australian assets soon enough which will be a milestone - but I dont think it will directly translate into value for shareholders. They'll need to be pouring enough bars to make the project cashflow positive for the uptrend to start.

My opinion is that this is a solid stock that isnt going to move too hard in either direction for at least 5 or 6 months; the SP right now is the unexciting Australian projects.

Andash is the exciting part.

If that actually comes to fruition; and gold remains close to its current price... Wow. You'd be looking at a 1000% gain from todays prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 39190 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.