SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

gift, page-14

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    dEAR eLECTRO

Lets face the truth my friend..

99.999% o people that spend time forecasting are absolutly losers and people that receive a wage from big brokerage companies that have their own agenda.

The bif players (international) just dont care if 1 zilion people say the gold will go up or will go down.

They make their own bids according with

a) current price
    b) estimation supply demand at such levels
    c) world economy

Every single product comes to some stage the price is so "low" than happen one think or other

a) the companies stop supply because the price is causing loss (and than the lack of supply put back the price up)

b) the companies merge,creating better production costs.

The reverse also its true... if the price goes too far immidiately new companies come to the market and begin supply and in the end force the price down..

Not giving you advise,but Gold is extremelly smashed.. 34% just the last quarter,its a lot !!!
    all way from 1790 to 1200 ..
    How much far gold can go ? and for how many days ?

Some people here just miss the point when they say... ahhh and if the gold goes to 1100 ?
    Who cares ?

They can go tomorrow 1 day, 2 days, 3 days but than all chain stop supply at that levels..

Just to give you one hint...

South Africa is one of major suppliers of GOLD.

The rand (sa currency) has been devaluate preasuuring to them severely the costs...

They just dont offer today the same volumes..they are happy just to "pick enough to pay costs and leave the assets in the floor for future days..

The game is much muchj serious than make TA and FA (like my friends here) like to do...

The fundamentals of gold involve several issues that you just CANT create formulas to consider...

Well... SLR is a compny like others

But slr have a very good mines, low costs,is profitable even with 1100 and the volumes is growing.(and costs descreasing accordin yesterday ann)

What hell somebody can ask more ?
    Expect the balance sheet be published ?

Than its too late.. the price will be much higher

Good luck and like always..i just express my views.,.

SLR must be at least 1.34 not to be a champion price,just to be according with the "most negative broker forescast (1.35).All other ones talks about 2 plus...

Cato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.