RFX 5.88% 9.0¢ redflow limited

That last sentence excites me the most....

1. 2,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    That last sentence excites me the most.

https://centenarytoday.com.au/redfl...GKmmWAla2RMU8hp4jYGLkSondkPxK8q3JZ-6cQE1L_oD8

Redflow: Seventeen Mile Rocks Battery Maker Secures Biggest Sale in California
    Redflow, a zinc-bromine battery maker based in Seventeen Mile Rocks, has secured its biggest sale yet and will supply energy storage to the leader in waste conversion, California’s Anaergia.

The deal will bring US$1.2 million to Redflow as it delivers the batteries that will help Anaergia reduce its energy use at its Rialto Bioenergy Facility in Los Angeles.

Read: Intellidesign Generates New Jobs for Seventeen Mile Rocks

Once the batteries become operational, Anaergia’s facility will become the largest landfill-diverted organic waste digester facility in North America, where it will convert 700 tonnes of organic waste and 300 tonnes of biosolids as renewable gas and fertiliser every day.

According to Redflow CEO, Tim Harris, the zinc-bromine batteries have been designed to meet the demands required at Rialto Bioenergy Facility. Mr Harris said that these energy storage could thrive in heat and are primed for a heavy workload.

Photo Credit: Google Maps
    Anaergia’s Chief Operating Officer, Yaniv Scherson, said that Redflow’s batteries are “uniquely suited” to their site in Los Angeles.

Because of the deal, the Seventeen Mile Rocks manufacturer could establish its presence in the U.S., where it could expand and offer battery solutions to other energy markets. Renewable energy is expected to accelerate under the administration of President Joe Biden.

Read: Animal Referral Hospital in Sinnamon Park Joins Canine Anti-Cancer Drug Trial

The timing of Redflow’s launch in America coincides with the decarbonisation target in California.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.005(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $23.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 9.0¢ 8.3¢ $22.67K 262.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7000 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 6726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.