GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Gigafactory is just the beginning, page-51

1. 13,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1235
    Funny thing happened on the way to the farmers market...

Gigafactory news and it's relation to lithium stock company prices; not good for starters. Tesla has been saying things on the high-end of reality. And providing lower numbers to smart money. Bottom line on what this buys is more time for newbies to bring their mines and products on-line. This has been a damper for Galaxy's current SP. But a boom for those that buy the dripping dip.
    Long term investors are getting ready to go on their summer end vacations. Well at least I am. A near-term jump of 20% in SP and I'm going to be trying out my mobile devises more frequently. No whining from me, never was any.
    There's a 18 month window we will be watching. Loads of car manufacturers to start hitting the airways during this blooming spring period. I don't expect much from energy storage providers. And solar? Well let's say I'm still looking
    New surfboard due this week. No foreseeable swell on the horizon. What's happening down-under with them South soft-metal Swells? Please send one this week as you all do your Holoholo...
    Mahalo,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.