GOP gippsland offshore petroleum limited

great punt this one Dont know about u guys but for mine this is...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    great punt this one Dont know about u guys but for mine this is a sensational reward/risk play, so accordingly have loaded up GOPO. Picked up another small parcel this morn at 9.6.

Bottomline is if they hit oil, they are worth 5 bucks all day on the 56 mmbo etsimate.

If the hit gas, they have a pipeline already going thru their property they just tap into no fuss.

So reckon for odds of maybe around 6 to 1 coming home, a 50 to 1 return on the oppies makes for a good punt, espesh since downside aint gonna be much anyway.

Punting money only but sheesh, what a punt !!!

All u need is a whiff along the way and u can make it a win bet to nothing letting out a few before result.

Technically, fpos are now in deep blue with no resistance from the past in the way.

And if u wanna play it "safe", u can also load up on SRZ like I did (for reasons other than Gilbert ...they too just announced drill start on their mega JV play with BHP holding minority), cos a successful oil hit at Gilbert is worth about 70c for SRZ's 3% free-carry .... money for jam. SRZ's chart too is now in deep blue.

So let the Olympian games begin for those who follow the diversionary portfolio away from the Jungle of Rum megaplay.... and I note a few in here that do haha. U guys sure know how to sniff out the sexy ones.

GO GOP !!! Xmas aint that far away and we need lotsa cash for the pressies haha.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.