BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

gilead 1st qtr earnings webcast this tuesday, page-2

1. 9,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660
    Hi googala,

If Tami sales where up and not down we as biota shareholders had something to worry about.

Pretty obvious imho that with the increasing resistance towards Tamiflu, we will see a drastic fall in sales.

Biota will be the main beneficiary from this and its sales should be stable compared with the last Qtr, or hopefully having increased.

Do my bet is that Tamiflop sales are down and down quiet a bit, it you want to believe that this is a negative for Biota then go back and do your home work again.

And yes you are right, I do not think that Gilead nor Roche would like to put the worth resistance to much in the spotlight as a reason that sales are falling.

Lucky that we still have the media, who eventually will make up for the shortage of explanery substance coming from the Gilead/Roche camp.

And guys once again do not get fooled by the bots who will be ready set to shake the tree for the upcoming announcements.

good luck to all holders

And for those who are big on charting I would like to say, that unless your are the proud owner of a bot, or bots, you are just waisting your time imho.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.