BIT 3.70% 2.6¢ biotron limited

Gilead Science & The Scripps Research Institute connection

1. 4,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    This one could be a biggie guys.

Going through MM's letter to shareholders today and dissecting each piece of info there was I thought to myself who could step up to partner with BIT.

With all the trials they have done I think 'The' potential partner is staring us in the face and this link now confirms our path forward more than we had realised. It's no wonder Colin was able to dig up so many reference to BIT in the Gilead patents earlier this year.

It appears that around May 2018 (big yr for BIT), John C Martin who is Gilead Science previous chairman and CEO, joined the board at The Scripps Research Institute. He was CEO during the development of Atripla which is a daily 1 pill solution BIT used in the phase2 trials.

What I'm getting at here is if your HIV cure supplement has been trialed and thus far showing good signs of working with a market leading treatment solution (Atripla) you would be tilting your partnering pitch with that lead drug maker. So on top of just recently recruiting a CMO who is familiar with FDA requirements and has taken drugs to market, we've now got confirmation that we are operating tests under oversight from Gilead Science ex-CEO!!!!

https://www.scripps.edu/newsandviews/e_20180530/martin-board-directors.html

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2319/2319479-03ae7ca6e4c3d36aee9cc1bfa4b29d73.jpg

On top of this someone else recently found that Gilead terminated a HepB platform deal with another company is starting to form a picture which we can't confirm at this stage but definitely does make you question is more happening behind the scene that we know at this stage.

There's always been a line from one of MM's statements that has stuck with me, "we are aligned" and I think I'm starting to believe it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $23.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $8.096K 297.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 121152 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.