MSB 4.39% $1.09 mesoblast limited

My understanding of Remestemcel-L in the CV context is that it...

1. 442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    My understanding of Remestemcel-L in the CV context is that it is for use with critically ill patients who have severe respiratory problems and likely already need a ventilator to survive.
    The tests Gilead are doing are on severely ill patients (ie one step before critical). If their drug works,and patients walk out of hospital with no further respiratory complications - then suddenly there is no one in further need of critical care and thus our stem cells. This is where Gileads' drug is a threat to MSB - not that they are competing products but that theirs is preventing the disease progressing to the next stage.
    There are still plenty of cases out there who are past the severe stage and hopefully MSB is the go to company to treat them. The recent anecdotal reports about remdesivir are premature to promote any success yet although it is one of these same "leaked glimpses" of the Mt Sinai trial that we are hanging out for ourselves.
    @notbrad8 Your attempts to discredit the journalist despite his forthright follow up interview on CNBC seem unjustified. He appeared genuine and did not have to "back track" on the story he presented. He was doing his job - presenting some information that had come his way (a scoop or perhaps deliberately leaked).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
-0.050(4.39%)
Mkt cap ! $1.244B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.17 $1.07 $8.385M 7.489M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8500 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 26954 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.