MSB 3.21% $1.13 mesoblast limited

Gilead vs Mesoblast, page-6

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3636
    No surprise that Big Pharma Gilead has gained attention. Mesoblast being in Australia perhaps does not get the access to US officials as effectively as it would, had top management were to be US based. In situations like this, time and access is of the essence. I don't know how and what SI is doing to get Remestemcel-L in front of FDA's eyes for treating ARDS.
    I have already emailed SI yesterday (and copied Julie Meldrum), urging him to move forward quickly. Remestemcel-L has already proved to treat ARDS induced by COVID-19, albeit in a small population of 7 people in China. But small population numbers be darned. The world is looking for something, anything at this point. It does not care about the "statistically significant" numbers.
    SI needs to be physically here in the US, now, talking to the FDA. I hope he is.

The situation with COVID-19 is so dire and is almost comically foolish with public officials, the WHO, the CDC all struggling for answers and quite confused and contradicting each other as well.
    The WHO says Gilead's drug may be the "only one drug right now that we think may have real efficacy" in treating the rapidly-spreading disease."
    Yet, NIAID Director and U.S. Coronavirus Task Force member Anthony S. Fauci, M.D says about Gilead's drug: "We urgently need a safe and effective treatment for COVID-19. Although Remdesivir has been administered to some patients with COVID-19, we do not have solid data to indicate it can improve clinical outcomes".
    Shows the DESPERATION of the FDA in granting Gilead to use its drug.
    Mesoblast's case is much bigger and more valid in that it has proven to save lives, while Gilead's drug is to just treat the virus. After all, the majority of the people contracting COVID-19 do shake it off. The bigger issue is the 50% mortality rate due to COVID-19 induced ARDS, which Mesoblast's drug has shown to address.

@col69 I sent you an email (the one that appears at the bottom of your posts). Be sure to check the spam folder if it does not show in your Inbox.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.