Gilgamesh flood before Bible version ?

1. 4,148 Posts.
    Gilgy had a CUBE ark :-
    The boat which you are to build,its dimensions must measure equal to each other:its length must correspond to its width.’5Utnapishtim obeyed:‘One (whole) acre was her floor space, [traditionally 660′ × 66′ ≈ (200′)²]Ten dozen cubits the height of each of her walls,Ten dozen cubits each edge of the square deck.
    The flood lasted only 7 days.
    All the gods sat trembling, and wept. The Flood lasts for seven days and seven nights, and finally light returns to the earth. Utnapishtim opens a window and the entire earth has been turned into a flat ocean; all humans have been turned to stone. Utnapishtim then falls to his knees and weeps.

The boat which you are to build,
    its dimensions must measure equal to each other:
    its length must correspond to its width.’5The boat which you are to build,its dimensions must measure equal to each other:its length must correspond to its width.’5Utnapishtim obeyed:‘One (whole) acre was her floor space, [traditionally 660′ × 66′ ≈ (200′)²]Ten dozen cubits the height of each of her walls,Ten dozen cubits each edge of the square deck.I laid out the shape of her sides and joined her together.I provided her with six decks,Dividing her (thus) into seven parts.’ The boat which you are to build,its dimensions must measure equal to each other:its length must correspond to its width.’5

‘One (whole) acre was her floor space, [traditionally 660′ × 66′ ≈ (200′)²]
    Ten dozen cubits the height of each of her walls,
    Ten dozen cubits each edge of the square deck.
    I laid out the shape of her sides and joined her together.
    I provided her with six decks,
    Dividing her (thus) into seven parts.’

The boat which you are to build,
    its dimensions must measure equal to each other:
    its length must correspond to its width.’5

‘One (whole) acre was her floor space, [traditionally 660′ × 66′ ≈ (200′)²]
    Ten dozen cubits the height of each of her walls,
    Ten dozen cubits each edge of the square deck.
    I laid out the shape of her sides and joined her together.
    I provided her with six decks,
    Dividing her (thus) into seven parts.’

Last edited by zbusc: Friday, 17:42

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.