"she", who once avoided make-up like the plague, packs on the...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    "she", who once avoided make-up like the plague, packs on the eye make-up today, and wriggles her eyelashes innocently, having knifed yet someone else, this time an ELECTED and pre-selected Labor Senator, Trish Crossin, a Senator of 15 years service, without even (this member says) any notice or consultation - yes, shoved her on the rubbish heap, and rocketed in one Nova Peris, a gifted sportswoman, but very conveniently for Gillard, a well-known indigeinous sportswoman. Now she isn't doing this for anything other than personal self-=glorification - and here we go again - choosing someone because they're a sportsperson - and now indigenous - nothing to do with the experience and knowledge such a job demands and entails. Once again we see Julia - plotter and poker player. Doesn't give two hoots for any of us - just her own self-presevation- whatever it takes.

Now poor Ms. Peris, lamb to the slaughter, actually shed tears over this. As well she might, but not for the obvious reasons. For she's being used up in most cynical calculating and spiteful Gillard fashion, with which we're now all becoming familiar. As I said, every single thing this vile woman does, it's ALWAYS ALL about hereself - what's best for Gillard! (For the indigineous vote turned heavily against Labor in their last territory election).

If I'd been Ms. Peris - I'd have told her where to stick her seat!

God, who will Gillard fast track in next - perhaps Hawke - Keating - Latham she'll have the Senate absolutely stuffed with her acolytes and sycophants.

IS this Constitutionally sound and allowed? Just ditching some, and expressing others, unelected with no experience, into their spots. After all, Australian people vote for certain Senators - they don't expect to have them bundled out mid-term, dumped, and replaced by Ms. Gillard and her Machiavellian "Captain's Choice". When will this woman be stopped?

Don't do it Ms. Peris. That's if you have ANY principles.
    Bide your time - and wait and get yourself pre-selected, as is the RIGHT thing to do. As it is, you'll just be another Gillard hack!

Sick bag stuff - this!

Of course, the scyophantic Press Gallery usuals are almost wetting themselves with delight. For writing on and on about the endless Gillard rubbish she keeps spouting keeps THEM in their jobs, too.

Ms. Peris - YOU deserve better. I for one hate to see you so used - in such foul manner.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.