gillard at it sickenly yet again

1. 8,527 Posts.

Gillard Gillard Gillard - yet another photo opportunity!

"The time for politics is over" she preaches.

So she has her media staff suprise the Defence Forces Chief David Hurley (Big brass - fancy uniform) - summoning him into her "holy" presence, and guess what - from behind the wardrove door all the pre-arranged by Julia camera crews roll out in time for the 6pm news grabs of her looking "statemanlike" (as Bruce Hawker hilariously puts it about HIS little pettums).

So we all sit there glued to the screens, suitably "in awe", as Ms. Gillard intones to the forced chief - well, ORDERS him - along the lines of:-

"I wanchoo to get the troops to Nauru and fix the windows - yeah hurry up and get of yorelazybacksides! - I give the orders around here! and I'm a statewoman" Or words to that effect! hahahaha

Well, Ms. Gillard, whilst we're all falling off our logs laughing, because your attempts at Queenship are falling on punished ears and glazed eyes, knowing that this is just yet another of your fake "Gillard photo at any cost" stunts - (and bet Hurley was just as suprised when the flashes popped!) - get it through your well coiffed daily by Tim head, Madam - WE are all onto you - we KNOW what you are like from your abysmal track record, and WE cannot wait to be rid of you and your cheap stunts and shallow, characterless shenanigans. All, that is, except the super-converted - brainwashed from birth.

You say - tossing around orders regally - still believing your own publicity - said Chief of Forces (and in uniform???) sprung by unexpected cameras - her down her nose acting, having the outsize gall, the thick skin, the NERVE to pull such a photo stunt just so she can be seen barking orders to him that "I wanchoo to go to Nauru and clean up and hurry up" to this bloke! (After four years of your own messing it all up, Madam, - with fatal consequences for hundreds of lost souls!).

We're saying, in reply, WE ALL "WANCHOO" to "Get thee gorn, Ms. Gillard!" (Yesterday would not be too soon.)

And take all your fawning hanger-on sycophants with you! MP's - AND media!

we see right through you - and we've HAD ENOUGH of you.

Madam Gillard. The great pretender. Expert on stunts.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.