BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

gillard concerned, page-4

1. 8,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Sent this to FMG today.

It'll probably go nowhere but...meh you never know.

"Dear Sir/Madam,

As a Brockman Resources shareholder, I was curious to know if any of the FMG directors would comment on the current takeover attempt by Wah Nam Australia - of Brockman Resources.

Are they at all concerned about the disconcerting and questionable way in which Wah Nam ( predominantly a Chinese limousine service), was able to secure one of the Pilbara's best and most advanced projects? Then to attempt an audacious take over attempt of 2 Iron Ore juniors!

I could have used many other adjectives instead of the word disconcerting... disturbing, embarrassing, distracting, bewildering, they all have this place regarding the current situation. Especially in regards to how the attempted takeover of Brockman Resources is occurring.

There are also questionable reports about Brockman Resources in "advanced" talks with FMG regarding a rail deal. Many times Brockman shareholders were lured along with "advanced" rail talks. Was this the case? Is there any chance of a FMG/BRM deal being struck? Assuming there is a Brockman Resources soon.

Any comments from the FMG board regarding this, would be warmly welcome."

Buy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.