I am absolutely deadly serious - yes, we are financially doomed...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    I am absolutely deadly serious - yes, we are financially doomed -
    Victoria has an unwanted, unecessary de-al around it's neck. So our future State budgets will be heavily
    impacted to the negative having to pay this huge sum off.
    Australia is to have this NBN forced down it's throat, and it has to be paid off. Neither project was necessary!

and it gets worse next July 1, when the Greens take control of the Senate -

Gillard knows she can get whatever she likes voted through easily for the next three years! As she has these guys
    in the palm of her hand - a sort of blackmail, via their fear of losing their jobs if by some miracle they sttod on principle instead of caving in and there was a new election.

And not only is Gillard running Australia - she's also running our Internationl policy, when she is obviously clueless.

A bit like a pilot with only a Cessna licence trying to fly a Jumbo, and abusing the passengers as she does so.

I don't see it as a joking matter at all. I see this as a tragedy for Australia and it's future prosperity, and our standing in the world's opinion.

As usual, the Liberals will have to come in at some future date and clean up the mess as best they can.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.