Here you go moondoong. By the way, I'm getting sick of doing all...

1. 5,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Here you go moondoong. By the way, I'm getting sick of doing all your work that you should have done at the last election. Not my fault you get bored at the end of an election or don't go to party websites to uderstand in detail what you are voting for. You seem to be much like most on the right who are happy with sound bites.

Here are a few select quotes as I know the right don't like to read detail:
    "And it is vital to be clear what I mean by that community consensus.

I do not mean that government can take no action until every member of the community is fully convinced."

"Adopting a market based mechanism to price carbon will transform the way we live and the way we work."

"I will prosecute, as Prime Minister, the case for action to reduce pollution and build a more sustainable Australia for future generations."

"And so today I announce that if we are re-elected, I will develop a dedicated process – a Citizens’ Assembly – to examine over 12 months the evidence on climate change, the case for action and the possible consequences of introducing a market-based approach to limiting and reducing carbon emissions."

"The role of this Citizens’ Assembly will not be to become the final arbiter or judge of consensus..."

"The second commitment I will give today is that, if we are re-elected, I will use the CPRS as the basis for this Citizens’ Assembly and community consultation on the way forward in reducing pollution through a market mechanism. In doing so, I recommit to the need for a market mechanism."

http://www.alp.org.au/federal-government/news/speech--julia-gillard,--moving-forward-together-on/

You should also note the date 23 July 2010. You must have been over it by then I assume as the campaign started on 17 July 2010.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.