Cudos to Janice Peterson - great interview - didn't accept any...

1. 33 Posts.
    Cudos to Janice Peterson - great interview - didn't accept any of the PM's BS ... Loved the Pauline Hanson line - classic

comments from M. Smith's blog:

SBS presenter Janice Petersen has arrived!

Here is the best reason I have seen in a long time to watch a TV news service.

Janice Petersen is simply superb in her management of Julia Gillard.

It's great to see any real professional at work, a craftsman, an artist - for me the top level woodchoppers at the Easter Show are in that mesmerising category. Janice Petersen was much like that in this interview - on top of her brief, steadfast, resolute and unimpressed with her interview subject's obvious contradictions and outright stupid and unsupportable claims.

Inasnjb has edited the interview a little and posted on youtube. It's ghastly to watch a human being unravel - that's what I saw watching Julia Gillard hung out to dry by the very cool Janice Petersen.

from that youtube clip:

If you've ever questioned the PM's principles or marveled at her arrogance or sense of disconnect.....Part of an excellent interview (edited for brevity). The extended interview here:

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/video/20836419832/Julia-Gillard-extended-interview

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.