gillard increases prices, page-17

1. 4,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Springkaan you are correct, people are talking more and more about the morons running our country in public. When I was growing up, mum always said never discuss politics or religion. Until Labor won government in 2007 I had never discussed politics and even then, even under an internet nick name, it took me quite a while to post anything in the politics forum here.

More than a year ago, in a small meat shop I used to go to (out of business now and yep, shop still for lease), the lady working in the shop was openly bagging the government to another customer, in front of 3 other customers waiting to be served. All of us in that shop at that time were in agreement, and in my opinion none were simply being polite and pretending. We were all openly angry.

Just this last week I overheard 2 customers bagging Labor's carbon tax whilst in the queue at Coles.

The die hards here on HC either just don't want to admit it or are telling fibs or just don't get out much. There is open hatred on the streets for Labor and they've brought it all upon themselves.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.