as a poster I do not thumb down posts - may have done it once.If...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    as a poster I do not thumb down posts - may have done it once.
    If I disagree I say so in a reply.

I know it happens to mine as I've seen one figure one moment - and another the next. I sense that people are very choosy about using TU's intelligently.

I find it a nasty way, to substitute debate for a TD - instead of a reply - but then again the facility is there and it's people's right to do as they see fit; but some posts are not worth a reply.

With regard to this thread's heading, let it be noted that
    Julia Gillard has been invited, on a daily basis, to come onto MTR1377 (Melbourne Talkback Radio), an invitation which is ALWAYS refused, according to what Steve Price states.

Now why is that I wonder?

3AW/Neil Mitchell is far more Left - and the ABC is an absolute picnic for her. Why not do the tough stuff too - if you have the courage of your convictions! To me it's like a General refusing to fight a certain battle - if you have confidence in your cause, go out and lead your troops!

It's one thing to sit in your protective cocoon with Parliamentary privelege! Anyone can be a smart alec in that scenario, insulting the opposition as nuaseum with impunity. Quite another to get out into the
    streets, and place yourself under direct and serious public scrutiny, and be made to come up with real answers -
    not some giggly fob offs.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.