gillard makes money out of speaking tours, page-37

1. 8,527 Posts.
    chuck - thanks for the unsolicited "life's great hurdles" condescension.

Today being the anniversary of the tragic Twin Towers bombings - (and who did those, eh? - Mickey Mouse?) I will rein in my "hatred" and not nothet to reply to you - ecept to day, with the greatest of respect for our fantastic American cousins - who will rush and help you, and us - in any and ALL situations where we are drastically threatened (as they did in the Battle of the Coral Sea - in the Philippines) - we stand shoulder to shoulder with them.

and always will.

If you choose to paint John Howard as some "war criminal" Chuck, then please don't add insult to injury by telling me I'm a hater. Suggest you look in the mirror.

If I see lies, smears, and personal defamations, as is the whole agenda of Labor pollies - who indulge themselves in it constantly, moreso under coward's cover of Parliament's roof - then I'll exercise my democratic right - to speak up against such - whether you, or anyone else, likes it or not.

after enduring six years of the Rudd/Gillard/Rudd lies, cover-ups, and daily bovine excrement, most of us are totally fed up - and remain very angry.

And now we're to have one Bill Shorten inflicted on us, as a so-called "leader". God help us.

Thinking today, of all those thousands of lost innocent souls, and it was Muslim plotters who carried out this mass murder carnage.

May their dear souls rest in peace. And may we never forget them. Many Aussies and other nationalities, as we all know, dies that day too.

Funny how people will always American bash - but they'd be the first to scream for help - should something unthinkable happen.

John Howard a gentleman of integrity, gravitas and class. Shame he has to be so shockingly besmirched. In fact, totally disgraceful.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.