gillard surges over abbott as preferred pm, page-71

1. 25,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi Kippa

As I have seen reports media and others wiped off the net over the last ten years or so I now make a habit of taking a copy of the interesting ones so that they do not disappear, so there are a lot of un-answered questions available.

As for the press conference, of course if those present in the hastily called conference were personally invited by the party they would know better than asking embarrassing questions.

What the public want is clear proof that what is alleged is untrue. It is not sufficient to just make a bland statement that it is all a pack of lies.

It is necessary for the Prime Minister to answer each of the allegations with definitive answers that leave no doubt in the minds of the public as to the truth of the allegations. The answers must be those which would stand up in a court of law.

Unfortunately the character of politicians is such that no one would actually accept a politicians word as being the truth anymore, they may accept that of a used car salesmen but never again a politician.

So you are fully aware of the questions that need to be answered because as you say they keep getting dredged up all the time and will continue to do so until they are answered.

I have no idea if they are true or not but I will only believe that they are lies when Julia can prove it I will not take her assurance.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.