gillard to be a professo of university , page-16

1. 1,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Still up..

Atticuscat "just wondering sjjbl5 - when you constantly refer to ritards in your posts, do you actually mean "retards" or is this a new word?"

Upon reading these threads I've noticed that the right wingers here prolifically use words such as comrade, leftard and worse in an attempt to flame & denegrade other posters with an opposing viewpoint. These posts I see are also not moderated. I wouldn't normally resort to name calling but seeing you brought it up you should be able to see that RITARD is the opposing 'equivalent' of LEFTARD. Make of the definition as you wish-I actually think it has a better ring to it. It is similar to retard isn't it??...but I am sure that is the implied meaning when using leftard! You certainly don't complain about the language constantly used against others do you? If you can dish it out then you can expect the same back. I'm simply using alternative but similar language as you guys love to use. If you wish for me to stop then you guys will need to first as I'm only continuing with tradition.

It seems when the shoe is on the other foot you don't like it-if it bothers you then you lot should improve your standard of speech & be more respectful of others. Seems you lot can dish it out but can't take it?!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.