gillard's anger and murderous rage., page-135

1. 30,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846
    LOL!!

"hardly the smartest tool in the shed"

coming from you that's truly hilarious... you're constantly digging into your toolbag looking for a new slant on old slogans...that's the extent of your intellectual contributions

so what ppl? So what?

there is so much nonsense going on in here and I don't spend a lot of time distinguishing (sorry Leader, it's funny though as it is indicative of the low calibre of content in here, which reduces everyone to the lowest common denominator in here....

for some reason bbradley & co imagine it's reflection of my intelligence...haha. as if their posts are indicative of high calibre?

FWIW this is child's play to me. they derive such importance from small imagined victories...

Gillard was entitled to her very well aimed anger, she skewered Abbott and it was fun watching him squirm in his seat.

Turnbull looked more uncomfortable than anyone on the frontbench, as at least he lives in the 21st century. He tolerates the stooges in the coalition but doesn't have an intellectual peer.

He certainly wouldn't be caught dead in front of signs that say 'ditch the witch', the man has class.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.