G'day kippa5,Yes, I do hope Rudd will be back soon. Turnbull is...

1. 36,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

G'day kippa5,

Yes, I do hope Rudd will be back soon. Turnbull is probably hoping for that too as he can then replace Abbott.

The government needs a leader who can sound a lot more affirmative and aggressive than Gillard has been. Gillard's mannerism and monotone, in my opinion, are too passive. Abbott has this aggressive mannerism and tone that need to be countered in kind. The practice of politics, besides it being about good policies and effective implementations, is also about projection of political ideals and messages which is just not happening at the present time from the Labor side. People who do not take an active interest in politics, our Average Joe and Jane, just don't know what this Labor government has done for the country, all they have been hearing are the negativity from the Liberals, that the country is in "bad shape" which is far from the truth; it is the Average Joe and Jane who determine an election outcome.

Also, I believe we need a different person in the Immigration portfolio, the current Minister is just too passive in his mannerism.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.