IMI was talking about real estate as well. The Abbott government...

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    IM

I was talking about real estate as well. The Abbott government spouted off about revising legislation of foreign ownership of land including real estate in Australia. They have done nothing at all and since their reign we have lost Ford, Holden, soon to loose Quantas and the Australian Grain Corp.
    The Pacific free trade agreement will see a lot more jobs lost in Australia and control of things like the Pharmacutical industry by big U.S.pharma corps.

All this bought to you by the Abbott government. Still they whinge and whine about Labour. When are they going to stop and take responsibility for their own failed policies.

Stop The Boats, just let them live on Christmas island. They didn't know about it or didn't want to tell us about it and the Australian people had to find out about it via the media. Great Job Tony. And some people want to get rid of the ABC and then all well have Murdoch oligarchy, great idea well end up as misinformed as the U.S. citizens by the U.S. mainstream media.

By the way I like the U.S. people and I worked there for a time, I just don't like the U.S. financial elite and the government so Im not bashing the U.S. people, I wish them the very best.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.