I just watched the little dummy spit by our so called PM on...

1. 4,331 Posts.
    I just watched the little dummy spit by our so called PM on Abott and sexism, there is no doubt why australia is going down the tubes when we have a clown like this running the show, never in our entire history of our great nation has australia had a repulsive arrogant PM...

This clown brings out the very worst in people, its why Allan Jones said what he said, the problem with australia is that we have become politicaly correct, the women has dealt australia major blow after major blow and we arnt allow to be crtical because she's a women and needs equal rights, there's no equal rights when you have the top job, if you stuff up you had better be ready to take the heat, yet this repuslive brat wants to pull the sexism card to deflect her repulsive record for her entire cabinet from MP's screwing hookers with union money to her speaker being repulsive about a women privates

Bring on the election so this raving lunatic can be booted out of office, infact i think that she whould be deported to Saudi Arabia so she can lecture the arabs about sexism....

How did we end up with this repulsive brat claiming to be the PM of our great nation????

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.