gillard's misuse of power harms her party, page-2

1. 17,117 Posts.
    Nova Peris largest antagonists, will be the indigenous population. They do not worry about being politically correct, nor any impediments to free speech.

The media will not report the attacks from that community, because they use, to put it mildly, very colourful and unprintable language, and call a spade a spade.

I doubt Peris will survive their attacks. The attacks and abuse will come from the inside, it will be more ferocious than any from the labor party, or from outsiders.

I believe they see Peris as an outsider, she is more white than black, she has lived a very affluent lifestyle, far removed from the almost pre historic existence of the indigenous people she is now purporting to represent.

gillard never learns a lesson.

One would think after the disastrous appointment of Slipper that she would vet the next placement, make sure they are not full of baggage.
    paris nova has something in common with gillard, she has had multiple partners.
    Today a drink driving charge has hit the headlines, I doubt that will be the end of any revelations regarding her past.

you reap what you sow !
    that about sums up gillard

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.