I thought nothing could possibly be worse than a continuation of...

1. 135 Posts.
    I thought nothing could possibly be worse than a continuation of the Rudd/Gillard government. I was wrong! Just read on The Australian website that the ALP have formed a coalition of sorts with the Greens.

On Monday The Australian reported about Kris Hanna, a former MP in SA and member of the Labor left. He left the ALP and joined The Greens in 2003, but resigned from that Party soon after. Mr Hanna describes The Greens this way:- "a small communist core and a great mass of politically naive people. The communists, even though they didn't have the numbers in any significant sense, were masters of disruption."

I think that is a fair summation of The Greens, particularly the level of naivety. Lots of people vote Green because of the feel-good factor. Ask anyone you know who votes/ed Green about any 3 of their policies, and few will answer. Anyone interested should read through some of the policies on The Greens website. It is scary stuff; most seems to have been drafted by the hard left.

The fact that The Greens do not have a spokesperson on economic/financial matters says it all really. This is a Party committed to closing down our coal industry, no defence policy to speak of, ceasing funding of private schools,increase income tax rates, the list of extreme policies is there for all to see. Read their policies here
    http://greens.org.au/policies

Ask yourself - which of these will Gillard support as the price of coalition? ... and which are acceptable to middle Australia? Very few I'd say.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.