gillard's vision, page-2

1. 509 Posts.
    what is it about these pollies.... right now, i favour the libs. in the end, i used to cower when i saw howard on the tv - the same went for fudd (what a coincidence - but "f" and "r" are adjacent to each other, on the keyboard) . it is good to know that gillard has a vision for australia - but the reality is that she has a vision for herself (the same for other prime ministers) - i got sick of seeing howard on tv - the same way that i got sick of seeing rudd - and now gillard...

... in the old days, leaders were leaders, because they put their lives on the line - and that is a leader. .... simply look at napoleon ok - he may not have been leading the charge - but he was with his troops, on the battle field.

what a joke - but it was mr g bush who described howard as a a "man of steel" - yet mr bush managed to evade "going to vietnam" - and howard would never have made the grade as a soldier (he could not even bowl a cricket ball) .

wow - even hitler was a soldier, before he became a pollie.

footnote - i have never been a soldier, and rejoiced that i was never conscripted - yet in the days before the gun was invented, i would have been a perfect soldier - but at the same time, i would have been frightened of death - unless it had been drummed into me, that death was the stairway to heaven

now we have men of steel (how bush mentioned howard) - and howard was a man, who never went outside the office .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.