WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Gillete, old spice & secret + oral

1. 802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi All,

Based on today's official confirmation that Tech 2 is indeed Personalisation, I think it privvy for the everday investor here whom may not read every post, to get a quick recap.

We have all been focused on Skincare with Olay and Sk-II and rightly so. With SK-II annoucing our Premium Magnetic Booster, & with Olay annoucing OBJ's new Olay product range [the Magnemasks range], utilising OBJ's Magnetic Infuser, it makes sense - after-all Olay does control appoximately 6% of the globe's market share in Skincare...

From P&G 2017 Annual Report

What I think & know, however, is that Personalisation is not only limited to Skincare. It covers a number of bases.

I refer back to OBJ's 29th July ASX Annoucement, which is talking about our Personalisation Patent Grant:

So there we have confirmation that Muscoskeletal (i.e I deduct that P&G will being in the mix for access to some [NOT all], of the BG Suite of Products), Haircare, Deodorant/Antiperspirant sectors.

Bodyguard we will leave to the side for the moment, which leaves us to Haircare and Deoderants:

Main Deoderant Brands of P&G:

Secret (Women), Gillette & Old Spice.

Great, so now familiar with the 3 P&G Deoderant Brands, what does that mean, and do we have confimation of any actual works done by OBJ on this?

Before that, so you grasp the enormity of thes three brands, they help towards the Beauty segment constituting a 19% share of the Net Earning of P&G, some USD $12,369,000,000 of Nett Income.
    Net Earning Percentage of P&G, including "HAIRCARE" & Personal Care.

Further Breakdown of % sales from P&G, with what these individual Product categories that I personally feel that OBJ's tech will be integrated into, in order of #1-5.

ASX Confirmation of Works currently underway by OBJ on Deodorants, and Oral Care, mentioned directly after the Dot Point of Personalisation/2nd Tech.

Oral Healthcare?

Nothing to be sniffed at either.....

Oh, and did someone mention 2min timing needed for OBJ Micro Array tech to be used for Manual Toothbrushes, utlising manual power to cover the 4 quadrants?

How about we add that idea into to the market already, add extensive batter power, and release it in the form of P&G's Oral B Branding, controlled via an app/smart phone....Personalisation Pre-Cursor anyone?

Anyways, I think you can see where this is going..

Kiwi.
    Last edited by Blackiwi: 04/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.