FAU 0.00% 0.2¢ first au limited

Gimlet Resource

1. 3,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309

I have done a prelim manual blok model based on a block centered on each hole and equidistant between holes. I have used the actual drillintercept as true width so this is not correct and maybe 10-20% minimum reduction in widths would need to be estimated to be more accurate, so in actual fact 10-20% less ozs than i have calculated

This is crude and depends on how far u extend blocks past the lower holes- i always extend them the same half distance to the above hole in the same section. I did not include the southern holes that were below 1g/t.

so i get 80,245ozs as an optimistic estimate on the resource as shown on the ann longsection.

Any optimistion done on these drilling results will be drawn big time to the last hole intersection ann 15m at 6.56g/t and so it will immediately show more drilling is required to constrain the intersection - or hopefully otherwise expand the ore horizon. I say this becuase even if u want to mine a small pit and dig it out, get some cash to continue - u basically cant until u either close off the mineralisation around hole 30 or extend it beyond a reasonable sized open pit where the strip ration blows out and underground becomes the logical option ie optimisation.

Hole 30 is that good it tells u straight away more drilling is necessary before any further serious work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.323M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 37932265 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 10808232 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.