REE 0.00% 1.3¢ rarex limited

Gimmme a timeline, page-15

1. 2,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2789

That is why I love REE as a play in the current REO and precious metals bull run.

REE provides exposure to two REO projects with immense potential. We already have a top 5 NdPr REO project in Australia with Cummins Range and with the new Niobium factor, the assay results will be very interesting to say the least. Weld North is the REO elephant in the room.

Then we have free carried exposure (35%) to Copper-Gold Porphyry play with Kincora copper that is led by the very same John Holliday who discovered Cadia. Further 11,000m drilling program to come.

We also have our own Gold exposure to Orange East where Alkane Resources were going to drill prior to their Boda discovery. Jeremy mentioned he had Resource Potentials on the ground to conduct a geophysical and identify drilling targets. Resource Potentials are one of the best in Australia at what they do and are used by all the majors. This suggests to me that Jeremy is taking the potential of Orange East seriously.

The plan is to ship concentrates through the Wyndham Port near Kununurra, north of Cummins Range (about 400km). Crushing, Milling, flotation and filtration to produce concentrate take place on-site to produce a concentrate which is then trucked to Wyndham for export to China, United States and Japan. Low capex of $30-40m AUD (250,000T flotation concentrate setup)

The relationship with Talaxis (Noble Group) in addition to John Young along with Cameron Henry (Primero Group) on the board makes this plan a future reality. We know from PLS that John Young is not someone you term "lifestyle management", he has a record of delivering a producer.
    Last edited by VatreniHR: 30/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.