TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Let's start of with the fundamentals and Technical analysis,...

1. 3,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 353
    Let's start of with the fundamentals and Technical analysis, both have to marry for the direction of S/P on TON, miniscule it is but T/A is just supporting TON at this stage, indicating to me that there are sceptics out there, and rightly so and that is up to TON management to keep shareholders informed in accordance to ASIC guidelines. Me personally I don't bother contacting management, the movement on S/P has more relevance to myself on determining whether there is foul play not only on TON but any other stock. At this stage is my focus on TON, analaysing on what has been posted on this forum apart from the down rampers is this is a tightly held stock and a lot of positive believers in TON, all good in one way providing management keep the stakeholders informed of there integrity and motives... Less communication from TON only exhibits a declining S/P as that has occurred just recent, and most probably you can read between the lines of what is occurring momentarily, DYOR, but the experienced traders would pick up on that last comment. In conclusion for a succesfull company to proceed is to be regularly informative and keep updates of there intentions to affiliate themselves with there stakeholders and other potential entities, to ensure all information is concise for the benefit of all who have a vested interest in TON and also informing to members of what milestones they are trying to achieve. and remember no share holders no company, you as a stake holder have every right to contact management to your QUERIES, But don't take every thing on face value, at the end of the day it is all reflected on the S/P and charts to support it. Let's see if tomorrow if TON gets a bit of GIN and TONic to bolster share price

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $97 9.685K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32949 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.