TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

gin and tonic, page-32

1. 3,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 353
    SMITHY 1960, as stated on my previous post to SAMWISE, is that I sensed you were a passive investor and not a trader, totally nothing wrong with that at all, it appears and quite knowingly you have done your own research which is detrimental on your choices of which stock you choose to invest in, your post this afternoon had a lot of substance and clarity on your opinions, unbiased and straight to the point. Regardless of what other members post here it is up to the individual on what course of action they proceed with. Overall I call this the pleasant site as the majority rules , if we follow the laws of KARMA the consensus on this post have been quite positive, apart from a few down rampers overall good though, my sentiment is that we have a lot of long time holders here and it is reflected on the S/P. I can ramble on more but it has got to do with market psychology. Effectively as stated through the week TON is a tightly held stock and the day will come when The S/P will say catch me when you can. Happy trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.