LTR 0.00% $1.49 liontown resources limited

Yes the thread should read "Gina's mates" but in my altruistic...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Yes the thread should read "Gina's mates" but in my altruistic rushed urge to inform / educate some of the niave / ignorant posters here that get many likes I used poor grammar.

Maybe some of those here that keep talking down the stock here are in fact Gina's mates. As some of the posts that are talking down LTR are so ignorant they can't be real ie the one about Gina being unable to buy more stock beyond 20%. Again I have to re-iterate Gina's mates could do this for her. The regulator has no chance in chasing offshore entities for their relationship to Gina would could have all been communicated over a lunch or on one of her private jets so theirs no record of the "agreement" and or Gina's intention in the short term.

She wants exposure to Lithium and Kathleen Valley looks like the perfect foundation for a cornerstone to her Lithium ambitions. Lithium is like modern day crude oil it's going to be needed for a long time and with prices at 80% below their peak this is the opportune to to buy Kathleen Valley for a song.......maybe I was too pessimistic at $1.50 given the recent capital raising at $1.80. Definitely a $2 bid once her buddies have soaked up another 20% ( Not in her name !) Which may take the stock back to $1.20 ish then a $2 hostile bid around July this year. Sorry for anyone that bought over $2...commodity stocks always act like this just have to look at BHP s share price over 25 years and they are Diversified. LTR is a single commodity stock with one relatively small but world class asset who's commodity price experienced explosive growth and implosion. The volatility of the Lithium price must be over 50%.....IMHO GLTA DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.49
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.612B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 39179 $1.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.42 5762 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.49
  Change
0.000 ( 0.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.51 $1.51 $1.49 120217
Last updated 10.19am 21/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.