HCH 1.20% 84.5¢ hot chili limited

Like Australia & Chile, Ecuador is a big country I think you may...

1. 15,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1402
    Like Australia & Chile, Ecuador is a big country I think you may find the violence is not where the mines are. Not least because the mining companies are really helping the communities in their areas with things like health, food and jobs in addition to, most notably, education and know-how in those fields. They are also making sure the people in the local areas get a fair share of the money.

I think water is a problem in Chile and HCH is rightly trying to help everyone with it's plans.

As for Gina yeah she's involved in some of my projects. Funny thing is her presence is more beneficial from a function of making sure capital gets its share of the returns not all to the government. She's certainly applying the golden rule. "The person with the gold makes the rules".

We don't invest blood sweat and tears + time to empower economic vandals.

In fact, I would argue the reason many Cu projects are not getting financing is capital is on strike till they get a decent return of capital intensity. Which probably means USD $5.50 to $6.00/lb at least from what I saw in the most recent price spike.

All IMVHO.

PS you know how long I spent in HCH. At least I got my (partial) payoff in Cu elsewhere but I think there will be more including for Co's like HCH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
0.010(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $127.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 85.0¢ 81.5¢ $217.2K 261.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7608 83.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.5¢ 5660 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.