GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

gindalbie epa approval, page-13

1. 13,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    "Mr Jones went a step further, saying "by any standard, the time taken is ridiculous".

"It's an embarrassment to me, an embarrassment to Gindalbie and I believe, an embarrassment to Western Australia and Australia generally that groups trying to do valid business take so long to get an environmental approval," he said."

I could not agree more! George and all shareholders have every right to be annoyed, even angry over this. The arrogant Carpenter wouldn't even meet with him to attempt to resolve this a very long time ago. As I said the Libs have a chance to redeem themselves over this EPA debacle, let's see what the outcome is. So far they too have failed to act.

Minority lobby groups have a strangehold on the EPA and the Conservation Council in this state. A hold that is ruining the states and countries reputation and holding up legitimate business and much needed employment in regional areas. The government also needs to provide additional resources and to overhaul the archaic inefficient processes in place to clear the EPA backlog, that clearly they can't (or is it won't) achieve currently.

Placing a major project like this in jeopardy over process is simply unacceptable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.