GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

gindalbie gold discovery, page-11

1. 3,800 Posts.
    The beauty of the resource sector starwoman is that there are developing stories in exploration and development projects every day of the week. There are some good mining journals around. get to the library or scour the net and read read read,

As I said, the point you have to start at is to decide
    how risk averse you are and what probabilities you are seeking.

Do you small profits that happen 9 trades out of ten?
    Or one biggie with 9 small breakevens & losers? Do you want to trade in and out, or sit on something for a year whilst they build a mine?

I have told you the stocks I hold at the moment. I will say that I only ever hold one stock like GBG at a time in my portfolio. I only ever have 5 stocks in my portfolio and sell immediately when the original strategy is finished whether it is profitable or not. Do not fall into the trap of holding onto dogs. With GBG I have taken on extra risk to get higher gain. I have taken the view that the recent set of discovery results at GBG's project look like a credible find and there is a good chance they will be followed up with more. However too many stocks like GBG in your portfolio and you can lose a lot of equity real fast if they all turn sour at once or the speculative money disappears from the market . I like slow sustainable profits, but I also feel the odd spec stock can add some real gains if they come off.

The trouble with other peoples recommendations is that people might tell when they have bought but they dont often tell you when they they have sold.

I like the TAW story, but it is not yet a discovery. It is still a geological concept. The market cap of this stock is pretty high considering they havent found a diamond yet.

acturtle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.