GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

I respect your different opinion, Gindaldan.My opinion is that...

1. 207 Posts.
    I respect your different opinion, Gindaldan.

My opinion is that GBG is using a fair-clever tactics here. Simply put: GBG needs cash - Ansteel has cash (a lot). Obviously,
    a) GBG would like to find cash by its own (selling LDM project or other assets)
    b) GBG would prefer to sign for debts instead of losing KML stakes.
    c) GBG does not want to sell KML stakes to Ansteel cheaply;

Ansteel sizes the opportunity to increase its KML stakes. Why investing more in a so far negative inflow cash project? They are sure, it is just temporarily negative (I am sure, we all agree on this point).

Therefore, here the result of this game (see last GBG announcement):

a) GBG considers selling other assests (I doubt, they can at the moment considering the market - therefore, --> Plan B)

b) GBG asks Ansteel cash --> Ansteel agrees and gives a loan at a favourable rate for GBG : why? Again, needs the Australian counterpart and they cannot risk to lose it - but Ansteel sees an opportunity to gain a bigger stake in KML. So asks GBG to pay back the debt within months or transform the loan in KML stakes. Here, GBG has no choice - needs cash and knows it would not be able to pay back BUT --> Plan C)

c) GBG will sell some KML stakes/pay back the loan to Ansteel for ... tell me if I am wrong... 0.44 per share...correct?? more than double the price of the market. How come? GBG management consider 0.44c the right price for GBG share in the NEAR FUTURE after the starting full production, etc... Ansteel even bet that price will be higher because they agree to pay that much and they are the main client of KML.....they should know how much Magnetite they will need in the future and, so buying Magnetite from KML will increase in round their stakes... does it make sense??

OK, guys. I will stop here for now. AGAIN: I am not a magician... I am not a finance genius.. I am a guy with a head and this my opinion. Everything is possible, but if you believe in rationality... here is where my rationality leads to ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.