GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

A few interesting points have been raised. Here are my thoughts:...

1. 207 Posts.
    A few interesting points have been raised. Here are my thoughts:

1) AusGroup payment issue. Firstly, I think, it is weird that GBG has not made any announcements or comments about this issue or I haven't read any so far. Secondly, we all agree that the Karara Mine Project is running in delays, so "someone" must have made some mistakes or caused delays here around: e.g. engineering AusGroup? As someone's else here in the forum said, GBG might try to get some discount over the bill or it is simply a way to delay payments to when GBG will have some cash.

2) Ansteel Take Over: I believe, at first, that would not give any advantages to Ansteel; secondly, if Ansteel wanted and was interested in taking over GBG, they would have done that years ago. Now that the Karara mine project is about to start generating profits, GBG might able to find other partners as well.

3) Magnetite and full nameplate production: honestly, I am 60 "yes" - 40 "no" chances on whether they will reach that target by the end of June or not. Why? Well, who trusts GBG management on "timings" on earth, these days? I am slightly positive because, simply, they have already failed once and Managing director Mr. Netscher got a just 6-month extension to fix everything before he will leave...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.