GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

I have just found this extract below from a web site ABC NewsI...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

I have just found this extract below from a web site ABC News
    I Quote

"The board of Gindalbie Metals has appealed to shareholders to bear with the company as it irons out delays in ramping up production at is Karara project in mid-west Western Australia.

Construction of the $3 billion magnetite processing plant was completed earlier this year but commissioning of the plant has been plagued by bottlenecks caused by design limitations.

Addressing shareholders at the company's annual general meeting in Perth, chairman Keith Jones admitted the project has encountered costly and disappointing delays.

However, he said more time was needed to resolve the issues and asked shareholders to remain patient."

WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!

I can honestly say that us shareholders have been the most patient supporting investors on earth.
    Is the board waiting for all of us to drop dead before we realise any decent returns on our investment Cmon!! the S/P is Bloody languishing at 0.115 cps with no encouraging news from the board except be patient? , meanwhile they are happy to collect their pay packets without guilt.
    Be patient what a nerve!!
    I remain as negative as the share price.
    JMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.