GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

gindaldan - thankyou, page-3

1. 5,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1061
    Your welcome, although other posters on here contribute great discussion as well. Major has some excellent points, despite often being negative.

I almost managed to pick the bottom with buying some small parcels at 34 and 34.5 cents :P Although it was really just a punt.

$4.00 would be around $2.9 billion fully diluted. However I imagine another cap raising will occur before this and add some shares on the register. A production expansion could easily see another 100 million added. Although it could rerate GBG to a $4 stock (3.2+ billion) stock. Personally, I wouldn't expect GBG to break $3 until the end of 2011, and positive news on Oakjee, IO prices increases, and the global economy would need to be present. I could easily be wrong, but I believe this stock will provide slow, steady gains over the next 5 years.

GBG's earnings at current IO price/10-11mtpa output would not justify $4.00, a proposed production increase would. Examples of high PEs due to production increases in the future would be FMG or MGX.

I doubt I'll buy anymore stock, as I have enough, but I agree these prices will defiantly look cheap in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.