GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Your welcome, although other posters on here contribute great...

1. 5,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1061
    Your welcome, although other posters on here contribute great discussion as well. Major has some excellent points, despite often being negative.

I almost managed to pick the bottom with buying some small parcels at 34 and 34.5 cents :P Although it was really just a punt.

$4.00 would be around $2.9 billion fully diluted. However I imagine another cap raising will occur before this and add some shares on the register. A production expansion could easily see another 100 million added. Although it could rerate GBG to a $4 stock (3.2+ billion) stock. Personally, I wouldn't expect GBG to break $3 until the end of 2011, and positive news on Oakjee, IO prices increases, and the global economy would need to be present. I could easily be wrong, but I believe this stock will provide slow, steady gains over the next 5 years.

GBG's earnings at current IO price/10-11mtpa output would not justify $4.00, a proposed production increase would. Examples of high PEs due to production increases in the future would be FMG or MGX.

I doubt I'll buy anymore stock, as I have enough, but I agree these prices will defiantly look cheap in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.