SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

gip now back trading in germany, page-3

1. 3,608 Posts.
    Hello Bergler,

Thank you for the invite however the Frankfurt trading may be a bit volatile for me however if it keeps going up by the same amount there i may change my mind :)

As for Ian Gandel i would not blame him for going through all the accounts first. "A review of a half-year financial report consists of making enquiries, primarily of persons responsible for financial and accounting matters, and applying analytical and other review procedures. A review is substantially less in scope than an audit conducted in accordance with Australian Auditing Standards and consequently does not enable us to obtain assurance that we would become aware of all significant matters that might be identified in an audit. Accordingly, we do not express an audit opinion." and "Conclusion

Based on our review, which is not an audit, we have not become aware of any matter that makes us
    believe that the half-year financial report of Gippsland Limited is not in accordance with the Corporations
    Act 2001...." So in other words the accountant's are recommending a audit along with a injection of funds. I do not blame Ian Gandel for doing the audit then putting the money in it would be odd if he did it the other way round.

Robert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.479M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $49 7.549K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2966957 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1027766 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.