SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

gippsland has more than tripled its tantalum resou, page-7

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    G'day gupper.

I might be able to shed some light on this little gem and why it came back a little yesterday after the irrational(?) market exuberance pre/post ann.

First up its in Africa.Im using my experience here with avl(DRC/Congo!!!!),so theres a little appreciation of the risk(R)factor here.Unfortunately this continent has a perception of mistrust,particularly on the ASX,when it comes to investment.As I think you mention,theres a fairly high element of "show me the money".Take avl as a recent example.Gets its promised production figures correct and away it goes.Took a while but it did get it right,not withstanding some pretty big logistical probs.But enough of that.So as things come together it will rise substantially in price.Im hoping a damned site sooner than avl did.Theres a few alleviating R factors here relative to the DRC that should help it achieve this.

For one the Egyptians have a 50% stake.Considering the size of this project and how it could help the egyptian economy I think you could say they'll be pretty keen to advance it.Theres no war currently raging and no rebellious presence.Logistics also look a fair bit better than the DRC.

In fact one could say its nothing like the DRC.This I too believe.

But for some unknown reason the Aussie market just loves to discount African ASX listed stocks.Perhaps its something to do with not backing the Aussie mining industry.I dont know,but you can be assured the market will discount it.

These guys also have a bit to do just yet,most of which I think is rapidly becoming a foregone conclusion.

They have to complete and show a good BFS to get funding and take-offs,one of which they already(surprisingly)have.I saw mentioned in an article that they wouldnt be going to takeoffs until theyd completed the BFS.Begs the question doesnt it!

Now before all you supporters get your feathers ruffled,I too believe this is going to be big as most of the posts in the last few days suggest.

There will also be the inevitable manipulation of the stock due to the above R factor.As these stocks are volume limited which allows those(no names mentioned but are present on HC) that will use this weakness to work the stock up and down.Sometimes they succeed,others they dont.But its really not a great deal of skin of their nose as they know the stock will move up eventually.standard practice I assume.

Hopefully,considering the worth of this project,now theyve just increased the resource a bit,the negatives wont influence things too much.

Good luck too all,and thanks particularly to cso1 et al for sharing this info.No doubt you lucky Bs got in well below current levels.Could make a lot of people rich or poor,which ever way it goes.Me thinks it'll be the former.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $2.047K 292.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4279016 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 523176 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.