girls and women targeted by asylum seekers

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Over the past 6 months or so, I can't believe how often I am hearing about sexual assaults by asylum seekers on bridging visas or Muslim men visiting our country. What a lot of us feared not long ago is starting to become a reality.

This is the future for our women and girls. We know that the Muslim population in European countries is overrepresented in rape or sexual assaults. Oslo is considered the rape capital of Europe. More than 80% of Norway's rapes are committed by 5% of the population.

The do gooders, apologists, sympathisers tell us that those who report on this are overreacting. I wonder how the parents of the children or women who have been sexually assaulted feel now.

We only need to look at Europe to know what is going to happen here. It looks as though we are experiencing the start of it. Good luck for those who have daughters or sisters.

Whenever i hear sexual assault on the radio, i just wait to hear where the perpetrator comes from.

"AN ASYLUM seeker has been charged for allegedly sexually assaulting seven teenage girls at the Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre yesterday.

Mohammad Salem Nazari, 33, who has only been in Australia for six months on a bridging visa, is accused of indecently assaulting the girls, aged 14 to 18, in the rapids section of the centre between 4pm and 4.30pm.

Police said the girls reported the incident to pool security and after officers reviewed CCTV footage Nazari was arrested and taken to Auburn Police Station.

Nazari, who was living in Parramatta, has been charged with five counts of indecent assault of a person under 16 years of age and two counts of assault with an act of indecency.

His legal aid lawyer told Burwood Local Court his client spoke no English and required a Dari interpreter. Dari is a Persian language spoken in Iran and Afghanistan.

Nazari was refused bail to reappear on Wednesday.

Under the Coalition government asylum seekers on bridging visas facing criminal charges immediately have their visas revoked and placed in detention.

Abbott Government in crime crackdown on asylum seekers

Immigration Minister Scott Morrison's office confirmed Nazari's visa had been cancelled and court papers said he was the "subject of an immigration hold" should he be granted bail.

Mr Morrison's spokesman said "since the election 31 illegal boat arrivals on bridging visas who were charged with criminal offences have had their bridging visas cancelled".

Immigration staff interviewed Nazari today while he was in custody.
    http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/asylum-seeker-mohammad-salem-nazari-to-appear-in-court-charged-with-sex-attacks-in-olympic-park-aquatic-centre/story-fni0cx4q-1226778584466

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.