FSE 0.00% 0.5¢ fuse minerals limited

Good evening all,Well done Black Marlin for giving them a...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: APPLICATION WITHDRAWN ON 28 MARCH 2024
  1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Good evening all,

Well done Black Marlin for giving them a tootle, even if you did just get the stressed office girl.

It would be nice of them to call you back as stated and I am sure we'd all appreciate any further updates.

I also looked up the JSE website and listing rules but failed to see any info on how long it took to apply and then list.

Surely!!!! if this is their plan, AND IF they have done a deal, they will come out and announce something to that effect.

I can not believe that a deal would be contingent on a JSE listing, more than likely it would be the other way around.

If this rumour is true.....and this is the purported reason for the hold-up, I think it's just more stalling and the SP will be hammered...and I have grave fears for my $80k that I have invested in this...but will suck it and see....

Near future means near future and some type of update should be forthcoming shortly.

For the moment.....I'm sitting.

Again, thanks for the proactiveness of the ones prepared to phisch and phone.

Regards,

K-Man.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.