SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Giulio's next announcement., page-23

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    I know you think you own the SDL discussion threads but it is not up to you to police them. Think about the influence you might have had over the years with your so called "factual" view points on the company and the possible losses you may have caused other investors with your own over optimistic spin, before trying to accuse others.

In the state of Western Australia mining leases are granted to companies before they receive financing for mines, unless the mine is subject to a state agreement, in which case I'm not sure of the exact path way for the granting of the title but I could easily find out. I could also go through many other mining jurisdictions and mining laws through out the world and point out the same. In some countries where important State resources are known to exist they auction the mining development rights through competitive bidding processes or the mining development agreement has to be ratified by passage through the parliament. The reserves at Mbalam were probably not well enough defined at the time to justify an auction path way although in my opinion it would have been a far better way of developing the project from a Cameroonian perspective. SDL owns an exploration permit and if you've been around the mining traps long enough you'll know what that means.

My point is, in cases where a mining licence has been granted financing will be much easier to facilitate. The reason why the licence hasn't been granted is no accident so don't go burying your head in the sand.

Biya will lay the egg or cut the chickens head off. It is that simple. At the moment he is watching the chicken out of the corner of his eye IMHO.

Eshmun

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.