SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Giulio's next announcement., page-26

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi eshmun.

You are Free to post on HotCopper as much as you like. I am not policing anything.
    I replied because I believed you posted the wrong information. I will do it again if I think you or anyone else is wrong. I am up for debate on this which I have done.
    I am not putting forward over optimistic spin. I was right, you were wrong, is that spin on my part?
    Again. I Never tell, advice or ask Anyone to invest in SDL. I give out my Research and opinion only. Never say for anyone to Sell, Hold or Buy in the Sentiment Position.
    Please be careful about accusing me of causing others to lose money to do with SDL.
    It is and always will be a case of shareholders buying and selling when they choose. I have no say in if and when they sell.
    If people bought at 12 cents and sold at 80 cents they would have made a lot of money. Did I have anything to do with them selling and making a huge profit? I don't think so, it was their decision.

Just to put you right again. You are Wrong.
    There was an Auction of sorts. Rio Tinto, BHP and SDL as far as I know. SDL won the rights to the Tenements.

It has always been the case that Funding would have to be in place before the Mining Permit is issued. It matters not what happens else ware in the world.
    The Convention was issued after a very large amount of work was done on the project of the Mine, Rail, Port, Environmental issues that could cause problems, none were found that could not be sorted out, that is why 3 Rail Corridors were looked at. A lot of other items of concern were researched and found to be fine. Port site was surveyed as part of the convention by a British Company.
    Read the Cameroon Convention and read what is involved with it.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.