SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Giulio's next announcement., page-36

1. 3,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Hi Eshmun,

"I know you think you own the SDL discussion threads but it is not up to you to police them."

The amount of times I've posted that about westcott too... It's good to see a kindred spirit haha.

"The reason why the licence hasn't been granted is no accident so don't go burying your head in the sand."

Agree 100%. Cameroon Government is keeping their options open, just as I would do in the same position. I'd want to see ability to get the mine financed before this piece of the puzzle is put in place.

"Biya will lay the egg or cut the chickens head off. It is that simple. At the moment he is watching the chicken out of the corner of his eye IMHO."

Agree again. It's up to SDL now to try and rustle up debt and equity finance for the mine. They need to try and use the Ukrainian shareholding, Chinese shareholding, & Noble off take agreement as leverage. If they can't get funding, off with their heads!

I note there still hasn't been any update re the Hanlong shareholding and what is going to be done with it. Didn't the company state an update on this was imminent? Will be interesting to see the result of this.

Anyway, worth a small gamble for me at these prices, if only just to have an interest and see how this all plays out! There is a good chance the tenements will be stripped though, which everyone needs to be prepared for IMO.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.